Curriculum is planned to enhance and challenge particular, distinct individual needs, interests and abilities. On-going development and learned skills are assessed through an individual portfolio and history each child’s milestones and growth. Each child’s portfolio will be sent home once a year for parents to review and provide feedback. In addition, parents can review portfolios regularly in the child’s classroom. Our curriculum is aligned with the Wisconsin Model of Early Learning Standards (WEMLS). Activities and relationships occur in a healthy, positive and relaxed environment in which well-qualified staff provide personal attention, guidance and nurturing to each child.
Our goals are:
• To provide affordable, convenient, and dependable child care services.
• To create a child care setting for social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
• To provide a nurturing environment where children are safe.
• To provide relevant learning experiences for our children.
• To provide a preschool program, readying children for lifelong learning.