Our mission is to provide a safe, developmentally appropriate, literacy rich environment for children ages 4 weeks to 13 years old. Based on developmentally appropriate practice, our curriculum focuses on play, creativity and hands-on learning for children where students are capable learners as teachers scaffold their experiences. We believe that educated teachers with diverse experiences help develop well- rounded children who are positive assets to our community. Furthermore, we believe that home and school should be closely connected in order for children to learn to the best of their ability.
Our goals are:
• To provide affordable, convenient, and dependable child care services
• To create a child care setting for social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development
• To provide a nurturing environment where children are safe
• To provide relevant learning experiences for our children
• To provide a preschool program, readying children for lifelong learning